Just got reviewed in the Nillumbik HomeBiz Network Newsletter - any business in the Nillumbik Shire should be part of this Network. Very supportive and a great vehicle for connecting with other businesses and learning about how to grow your business. Check out newsletter here, and the upcoming Business Transformation Program I’m running there: HomeBiz Networker Newsletter JULY 2010
News this month…
The next SPEAK! – Public Speaking Essentials to Present like a Pro MasterClass is on Thursday August 5 at the Treacey Centre in Parkville. Bookings through VISTA at www.vista.org.au. Details of the Master Class here: Secret Trainers Business – SPEAK! Master Class
The Confident Presenter Mentoring Program is filling up fast. If you would like to join a weekly webinar community to learn about how to be a more confident presenter register your interest NOW!! We are offering 1 month free membership for the month of August only. This program is suited to:
- Teachers and trainers who want to learn new ways to present content engagingly
- Managers and workplace Leaders who regularly present to audiences – from work teams to external clients – and who want to become more polished as a presenter
- Business owners who want to learn how to present to audiences of potential clients and customers
See the outline of the Confident Presenter Mentoring Program here: The Confident Presenter Mentoring Program
To register, email me at email@example.com.
Enrolments for the Professional Trainer Certification Course are also now open. The next course will commence in October – Orientation and Induction will be Friday October 1 and Saturday October 2.
Numbers are strictly limited to ensure you get the one-on-one attention you need to successfully complete the course. This is a program designed for:
- L&D Professionals who recognise the need for ongoing professional development to further their career
- Training Consultants who want to fill in the gaps from the Cert IV TAA to become more competitive in the corporate arena
- Teachers who currently have the Cert IV TAA who want to transition to corporate training or start their own training consultancy.
- Trainers who would like Master Trainers Institute endorsement and the opportunity to join the team of training consultants used by the Master Trainers Institute.
Details of the Professional Trainer Certification here: Professional Trainer Certification
Inquiries and registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org