As a practising Corporate Coach and Learning Consultant since 2001, I provide specialist training and consultancy services to many of Australia’s high profile private and government organisations. These include:
- Department of Defence
- The University of Melbourne
- Essendon Airport Pty Ltd
- Trinity College (University of Melbourne)
- Victoria University
- Kangan Batman TAFE
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD)
- Ford Australia
- Victorian Competition and Efficiency Commission (VCEC)
- The Royal Dental Hospital
- Blackwoods (Wesfarmers) Pty Ltd, and
- The Australian Taxation Office.
I specialise in designing and delivering learning and development solutions which are tailored to the unique needs of your organisation. My areas of expertise cover:
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Creative Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Inspired Teaching for Training Professionals
- Executive Leadership Development (workshops and individual coaching)
- Cultural and Generational Diversity
- Workplace and Personal Success Coaching
- Organisational Change Implementation and Management
- Conflict Management and Resolution.
My services range from delivering one-on-one coaching solutions, through to workshops and seminars, lectures and conference addresses.
I look forward to meeting you.
The WorkPlace Coach
Diploma of Management
Cert IV Training and Assessment
Diploma of Coaching (Workplace/Executive)